Friday, August 1, 2014

MOTD : july favorites



As I've done some other months I wanted to show you all my favorites in action. This has also been a makeup look I've been wearing a lot this summer. It's quick and easy and looks very natural.

For my base I used my Dior Pore Minimizer primer and the Garnier BB Cream Oily/Combination Skin which is such a great combo and helping my makeup lasting a long time these warm days. I also used M.A.C. Select Cover Up concealer and the Chanel Powder Universal to set all in place. For my cheeks I used my MaxFactor Bronzing Powder for an all over glow and as a highlighter I used Kevyn Aucoin 'Candlelight', which I also used all over my eyelids with a matte brown eyeshadow in the crease. Then I put some Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara on the top lashes and Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara on the bottom ones. On my lips I used the Yves Saint Laurent lipstick in #1 Nude Beige which is a beautiful nude lipstick with pink undertones.
And to set everything in place I sprayed some M.A.C. Fix+ all over my face.

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment