Monday, September 1, 2014

MOTD : august favorites




This month I didn't have many makeup favorites but I still wanted to show the few I had in action.
Unfortunately the pictures are not doing the Chanel eyeshadow justice at all, you have to take my word for it. It's so much sparklier and prettier in real life!

On my brows I am wearing the Benefit Gimme Brow that I talked about, it's so quick and easy to use and gives the brows a natural look with a bit more fill and shape.
On my eyelids I'm wearing the Chanel eyeshadow and it's a beautiful every day color that brightens the eyes.
And lastly on my lips I'm wearing the The Body Shop Lip Line Fixer all over my lips to give my lipstick a longer hold, it truly does work.

Else on my face:
Chanel Powder Universal Loose Powder '20 Claire'
Nilens Jord Bronzer
Chanel Eyeshadow '93 Complice'

Thank you for reading and have a good day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment