Saturday, October 18, 2014

MOTD : m.a.c. tan pigment





After a lot of rave reviews of the Tan pigment by M.A.C. I finally decided to pick it up my self. It's a beautiful rose gold tan color. On the pictures above I sprayed my eyeshadow brush with Fix+ and I find it gives the most beautiful pigmented pay off.
Unfortunately it's quite difficult to capture eyeshadows on camera, so you just have to take my word for it, it's very beautiful and shimmery, but  does not contain glitter, so it gives a beautiful sheen to the eyelids.

I've used:
Face
Dior Pore Minimizer Primer
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation 'Warm Ivory 1'
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer 'Warm Ivory'
Chanel Powder Universal '20 Clair'
MaxFactor Bronzing Powder '01 Golden'
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick 'Beige'
M.A.C. Fix+

Eyes
Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer
Make Up Store 'Casual' (in the crease)
Make Up Store 'Sun Breeze' (inner corner highlight)
M.A.C. Pigment 'Tan'
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner 'Black'
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal '005 Nude'
Benefit Gimme Brown 'Light/Medium'
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Lips
Dior Addict Fluid Stick '479 Magique'

Thank you for reading, and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment