Thursday, December 18, 2014

MOTD : simple





After swatching the new Dior Fusion Mono eyeshadow in '621 Mirror' in store I knew I had to have it. It's a part of their new Golden Shock Collection but I think it will be permanent.

It's a beautiful light yellow gold with a lot of shimmer and sparkle to it. It's not super pigmented so you will just get a beautiful wash of light shimmery gold on the eyelids, but you can build it up a bit.

Since it's such a light color it will just awaken and brighten the eyes. And if you want to wear a dark lip color but don't want your eyeshadow to compete with the lips this is a great choice. Which is why it's great for winter and fall as well, when the berry, plum, burgundy and red lipsticks come out.

But this is also a great eyeshadow to wear on an everyday basis, it's great for work or school as it's not too much.

I really like it and know I will get a lot of use out of it, both in the holidays, but also on an everyday basis when I'm in school.

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment