Monday, December 1, 2014

November Favorites



It's time for yet another monthly favorite and this is the second to last one this year. How time flies when having fun!

Caudalie Grape Water - This is a great toner, I use it morning and night. The packaging is great and makes it easy to apply, you just spray it directly on the face. It has really good ingrediens as well, it only contains Grape Fruit Water and Grape Fruit Juice as well as nitrogen. It hydrates the skin really well and soothes it after washing.

Dior Rouge Dior '999' - This is a beautiful lipstick especially for the holidays coming up. It's a dark red moisturizing and pigmented lipstick. I've already talked about it and showed it in action here.

Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette 'Montaigne' - I got this sample size palette in a gift box last month, also shown here. It's super cute and mini, but the quality of the eyeshadows is still really nice and I've been using it a lot since getting it. The colors are light and wearable for everyday.

Mac Pigment 'Tan' - This is a beautiful rosegold/tan eyeshadow. It can be worn sheer all over the lid or spray your brush with Fix+ or something like that and it will give you the most beautiful metallic look on the lids. It also looks great paired with darker lip colors, so again perfect for the holidays.

Acrylic Nail Art Pearls - I've already mentioned these here and here, they are so easy to work with, and you get three different sized pearls which gives you the chance to create a lot of different looks. I've already worn them many times in different combinations and I really love the look each time!

White Wax Pencil - I use this to pick and place the pearls on my nails. The wax in the pencil make them stick nicely so you can get a precise application without dropping them. These pencils come in a pack of four and are super affordable, so I highly recommend buying these if you want to play around with different nail arts. They will help you out a lot!

Those were my favorites for the past month. I hope you liked it and thank you for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment