Wednesday, December 31, 2014

OOTD : shirt and dress







// shirt - h&m // dress - Vila // shoes - Duffy // silk bracelet - Ole Lynggaard //

I've already shown this dress in another outfit post here where I wore a black sweater over it and some boots, dressing it down a bit.
But I wanted to show a way to dress it up for a New Years eve or something like that.

This time I paired it with a simple fitted white shirt and some snake printet high heels. It's definitely dressed up compared to the other post where I'm wearing this dress, but that's what I love about it. You can do so much with it, pair it with different things, and it will always give your outfit an interesting look.

Thank you for reading and have a great New Years eve! xo

1 comment:

  1. very fabulous Dresses you show on your blog I really like this dress I want to purchase them please kindly detail of price
    thanks
    fashion-pk

    ReplyDelete