Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dior 'Cuir Cannage' quint - three looks






I bought this Dior quint a couple of months ago here, but found myself not using it as much as I wanted to. So I decided to make a blog post with three different looks using this one palette, and it really helped myself creating different combinations and seeing the different things you can do with these five eyeshadows. I feel like I enjoy it a lot more now than I did before.

Look 1 - for this look I wanted to create a simple everyday combination that would be quick to do but still make you look presentable for the day to come. I first used the middle matte brown shade in my crease and then the shimmery champagne color in the upper right corner all over the lid, inner corner and lower lash line. The photo does not do it justice as it's really a beautiful shimmery champagne color. And for a liner I used the shimmery dark purple color.

Look 2 - this one is also pretty easy and definitely something I would wear for everyday. I again took the middle matte color in the crease and lower lash line, then I took the shimmery bronze color in the lower left side, wet my brush and applied it wet on the eyelids. That gave the color a lot more pigmentation and made it a beautiful shimmery bronze color. I absolutely love it applied wet, but it's also a beautiful color when used dry. And for a liner I used the satin/matte black color.

Look 3 - for the more dramatic weekend look I again took the middle matte color in the crease, then I took the bronze color in the lower left side on the inner half of the eyelids and the shimmery purple color in the upper left corner on the outer half of the lids, then too deepen the look further I took the satin/matte black color in the lower right side and put that in the outer V of the eyes, I also used this to slightly line my lash line. For the lower lash line I used the dark purple on the outer half and the bronze color on the inner half and blended the edges with the matte brown color. On the inner corners I took the light champagne color.

I really liked all three looks and I feel like I will get more use out of this palette now that I have tried some different combinations.
There really is a lot of things you can do with this palette.
They are really pigmented and blend out beautifully, so I highly recommend it!

Thank you for reading, I hope this gave you some inspiration and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment