Saturday, March 21, 2015

Haul : March 2015





Today I wanted to share some beauty bits that I've picked up throughout march. It's not too many, but they are some real goodies.

First we have the Yves Saint Laurent Tint-in-Oil in '04 Pink About You', these released this month, I think, I had a feeling they would be right up my street, so I was quick to pick one out.
These are super moisturizing on the lips, feel so good and nourishing.
It's the first swatch on my arm and it doesn't look like much, but on the lips is creates a nice light pink stain that lasts all day. I've been loving to wear this one to school as it nourishes the lips and gives of a beautiful natural color.

Second there is the Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in 'Pale Pink', I already have the one in 'Red' worn here and really like it, so I wanted to pick up a more natural color, that would work for every day. This one gives a light pink color, just a tad lighter than my natural lip color, and works great for a lot of my more neutral lipsticks and lipglosses. Love the finish and color. And it's the second swatch on my arm.

Third we have the Lancome Lip Lover in '312', I've mentioned this lipgloss in another color before here and I really love the consistency of them. They are pretty opaque, go on feeling like a moussy texture, and then melt on the lips and feel like a balm. They are really comfortable and nourishing on the lips.
I really wanted this light peachy shade for everyday wear and it's beautiful.

Lastly there is the Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in 'Himalia', I've wanted to try these eyeshadows ever since they came out, so I finally bit the bullet and purchased one. This is a beautiful bronze color and on my arm I've swatched it dry, but next week I will show you how it looks on the eyes applied wet. This is a beautiful color and the quality is really nice. I also love the fact that they are made to be worn either wet or dry.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment