Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nails : gold dots




I've seen these dotted manicures all over Instagram lately and thought they were really cute.
Last christmas I had the Ciaté Mini Mani Christmas Calendar and got different colors of the Caviar pearls, so I decided to give this a try myself.
It's a lot easier to do than I thought, the manicure looks retro and cool, but it doesn't take a long time to do at all.

For my base color I'm wearing O.P.I. 'Fly' nail polish and the pearls I used are the Ciaté Caviar Pearls 'Metallic Gold'

To get the caviar pearls on my nails I used one of these Wax Pencils to pick them up and place them exactly where I wanted them. These are really life savers when doing nail art, so I highly recommend them!

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment