Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Favorites



Like I've already mentioned last month was all about moving and for about half the month most of my makeup was packed away, so this favorite will be short but these have non the less been some really good favorites!

Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow 'D-562' - These new MUFE eyeshadows are amazing, the one I have is in the Diamond finish which means it has a lot of metallicness to it. I love wearing it wet on the eyelids and it gives a beautiful bronze shimmery look to the eyes. Great pigmentation and you get a lot of product for the money. Highly recommend and I would like to get some other colors as well.

Lancome 17 Blending Shadow brush - I've been using this brush all month for my transition color and to blend eyeshadows as well. The bristles are incredibly soft and the brush blends out eyeshadow super quickly and easily. The quality is really great!

Nars Audacious Lipstick 'Anita' - Also a newer launch that I really like. This is a great everyday color. I don't like how it looks when I pack the color on, but when I dap it it gives a 'my lips but better' color with a matte finish that lasts all day without feeling uncomfortable on the lips.

Rimmel Apocalips 'Celestial' - This is a very similar color to the Nars one but with a different finish. This one is a high shine laquer with lots of pigmentation and the color is again a 'my lips but better' when the shine wears of it leaves the color that lasts really long as well.

These were all my favorites for the last month. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day! xo

2 comments:

  1. I adore Rimmel apocalips and this is my fave shade. It suits me perfect and it has awsome pigmentation and this color is perfect for spring time

    Check out my february favorites: sparklygoddess.blogspot.com/2015/03/favorites-timefebruary-favoriti-za.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really good!
    xo

    ReplyDelete