Thursday, April 9, 2015

MOTD : smokey eyeliner




Lately I've been really enjoying making my cat eyeliner flick with a pencil in stead of gel or liquid. I like the more smudgey soft look compared to the crispy look gel and liquid eyeliners give.

I really like the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal, they are affordable and are soft and blendable, but the one I'm wearing on the pictures above is Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Pencil in 'Sable Brown' I don't find this one to be as soft and blendable on the eyes though as the Scandaleyes pencils, so I definitely recommend those in stead.

To smudge the liner out slightly I've used an angled liner brush like this one which is really affordable as well.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment