Monday, April 6, 2015

March Favorites



It's time for yet another monthly favorites. Here goes:

Real Techniques Duo Fiber Collection - this set is said to be limited edition, but I think it's been out for a couple of years now. I bought this set because I didn't have any duo fiber brushes and I really wanted to try some, but when I got these I had no idea how I could use them in my daily routine, now that I've had them for about a year I've finally found a way to use all three of them almost daily.

Duo-fiber face brush, is the largest one, this one I use every day to blend the edges of bronzer and blush, and it always gives the cheeks a seemless and blended look.

Duo-fiber contour brush, is the one in the middle, this one I use when I'm wearing a cream or thicker foundation, the bristles of this brush really help to blend a thicker foundation out without it looking cakey at all.

Duo-fiber eye brush, is the smallest one, this one I love to use for blending the edges of eyeshadow, it blends eyeshadow easily and quickly, this one is also great to use for concealer under the eyes, if you have a more thick creamy concealer.

Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in 'Pale Pink' - I've already mentioned this lip liner here and here. I really like it, the color is great for every day and the formula is nice and long lasting. It goes really well with all my nude lipsticks and lipglosses, and I've been wearing it in different combinations all month.

Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint-in-Oil in '04 Pink About Me' - I've also mentioned this one here. I really like the nourishing formula and the slight color this gives. When I've worn this an entire day and reapplied a couple of times throughout the day it gives a deeper pink color, but still looks nice and natural on the lips.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - This month I've been using this on my lips every night before bed and I don't think my lips have ever been more nourished. I had pretty chapped lips before this month and I've found that the condition of my lips are much better. I also like using this on dry patches and if my hand are particularly dry I've used this on them, and it has completely changed the skin for the better!

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in - 'Beige' - Coming into the warmer months I've been reaching for this highlighter more. Since I have pretty fair skin I feel like this suits me better when I have a bit more color to the skin, but it's not too dark so that I can't wear it all year. It gives a beautiful but a bit intense shimmery champagne/bronze color to the cheek bones and look amazing! Highly recommend.

L'Oréal Color Riche in '200 Over the Taupe' - This has been my most used eyeshadow all month. It's great for a one shadow look all by itself or in combination with others. It looks great as a sheer wash of color, packed on the lids or with some fix+ as a metallic intense color. So there are a variety of different looks you can do with just one shadow. This is definitely one of my favorites!

Those were all for this months. Thank you for reading and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment