Wednesday, March 25, 2015

MOTD : Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadow 'Himalia'




As promised in my March Haul blog post I want to show you the Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in 'Himalia'.

On the pictures above I've applied the eyeshadow wet, I love applying eyeshadows wet, it always gives a more pigmented and shimmery/metallic look that I love.
'Himalia' looks like a classic bronzy brown in the pan, but when I apply it wet on the eyelids it gives a more bronzy color with a taupy undertone and lots of silver shimmer. It's really beautiful and reflective.
When I took these photos I had been wearing this makeup for almost 12 hours and the eyeshadow lasted all day without any creasing, but I always wear a primer on the eye lids.

On the lips I'm wearing the Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in 'Pale Pink' all over the lips. It gives a matte look and lasts really well. On the pictures it looks quite orangey, but in reality it's a bit more pinky as well. It looks like my lips but a little lighter, so when I wear it you can almost not see that I have anything on, which is what I was looking for in this lipliner, and it works perfect for all my nude lipsticks and lipglosses.

So I definitely recommend the eyeshadow, you get two options in one, depending if you wear it wet or dry, and it's a beautiful shimmery bronze/taupe color.
I also recommend the lipliner if you're looking for something nude that will go with your nude lipsticks and lipglosses.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
xo

2 comments:

  1. This post is so helpful! Your makeup looks stunning, thanks for sharing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That means a lot :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete