Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Nails : nails inc x Victoria Beckham nail polish swatches




Like I mentioned in my blog post here I wanted to show these nail polishes in action, so here you go.
The brush on these nail polishes is the widest brush I've tried on a nail polish, at first I was a bit sceptic and thought it would make application difficult, but as I've used these a couple of times I find that it actually helps apply nail polish a lot quicker and easier than with other brushes, so I was pleasantly surprised with the brush size.
Also I find that these are the nail polishes that have lasted the longest on my nails compared to all other brands and formulas I've tried before, so just that gives them a big thumbs up from me.

Nails Inc x Victoria Beckham 'Bamboo White' - This is a beautiful pale pink nude nail polish. It goes on quite opaque after two coats which is really nice for such a light color like this one. But you can build the color up and wear three coats if you like. I can see this being a wearable every day nail polish for me all year round.

Nails Inc x Victoria Beckham 'Judo Red' - This one is the perfect orangey red nail polish for summer. Off course you can rock a red like this all year, but I especially like the orangey red colors for spring and summer, so I know that I will definitely get a lot of use out of this one in the next few months. This one is quite opaque after the first coat, but just out of habit I always like to put two coats on.

I absolutely love these nail polishes and even though they are quite expensive, if you can pick them up in a sale, I definitely think they are worth it!

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment