Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil





I purchased this about two months ago and it's safe to say that I've been using this lip oil every night since, and when I haven't I could tell the next morning that my lips did not feel as smooth and moisturized as they should.

I really love this lip oil, it smells amazing and the gigantic wand makes it so easy to apply and it just feels so smooth on the lips. It really makes my lips feel amazing the next morning, so now I can't be without this!

As mentioned I've used it every night for almost two months and I haven't used half of it yet, it doesn't look like you get much in the container, but it lasts really long and it's not that expensive compared to other lip balms out there so I definitely think it's worth trying out. And I really like that fact that it's a want and not a lip balm pot that you have to stick your finger in.

All in all I love this lip oil a lot and would recommend it to anyone who likes their lips feeling soft and moisturized.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment