Tuesday, June 30, 2015

May/june Favorites



Today I want to share my monthly favorites with you guys. Because off exams I didn't have time to post one last month, so these are a combination of my favorites from both may and june.

M.A.C. Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone - I actually purchased this a couple of months ago, but didn't really get into using it until last month. I've noticed that it helps my foundation last longer and keeps the shine away a couple of hours extra and it looks good under my foundation as well. Plus it's smells really nice.

Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet - This is my favorite foundation, it looks so beautiful and natural on the skin and the matte finish also helps preventing shine throughout the day.

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in 'Golden Light 1' - This bronzer is beautiful, the color is really nice and the texture is finely milled and very smooth. Plus I love the packaging, simle and chic.

MaxFactor Creme Puff blush in '10 Nude Mauve' - As I mentioned in my haul post, I've almost only been wearing this blush ever since purchasing it. It's so beautiful and gives a nice sheen to the cheeks, plus this color goes with any makeup look you want to do. Highly recommend!

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick 'Golden Bronze' - I've already mentioned this a couple of times (here and here). I really like the color, the texture and the finish of this shadow stick, it's quick and easy to use and is really long lasting on my eyes as well.

MaxFactor Exess Shimmer in '20 Copper' - This eyeshadow has the weirdest texture I've ever tried, it's so creamy that you would really think it would crease right away, but it lasts all day on my eyes. This shade is a beautiful light shimmery taupe that is perfect for everyday wear.

Clarins Instant Comfort Lip Oil in '01 Miel' - To read my rave about this lip oil just press here!

Dior Rouge Dior Brillant in '263 Swan' - This lipgloss is really moisturizing and comfortable on the lips, not sticky at all. And the color is a beautiful dark dusty pink that is really nice for everyday wear.

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator - This is the best lip exfoliator I've tried, it smells really nice and leaves a moisturizing residue on the lips afterwards. It really exfoliates without being harsh and lipstick tube just makes it so easy and pleasant to use.

Those were all my favorites I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment