Monday, June 10, 2013

Manicure Monday #5


Todays manicure



I received this nail polish from Essie in the mail toady. And believe it or not this is the first ever nail polish I own from Essie AND the only pink nail polish I own too!
I've never been a big fan of pink nail polishes but I think I start liking them more and more, so I think this was the perfect one to start of with since it is summer :)


The one I bought is from Essie's summer 2013 collection and it's called 'Boom Boom Room' and it's this beautiful bright barbie pink color and it makes your hands look really tan which I always like! :)



This is just the perfect color for summer, and I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of this one! I loove it!!

1 comment:

  1. Its totally luch :-* have to agree with you that it gives you the summer feel ;-)

    ReplyDelete