Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August Favorites




Today I want to share with you some of my new discoveries and things I have loved this month of august

Face: The entire month I have washed and moisturized my face with the series Nutriganics from The Body Shop and I really like the whole line but one think that stood mostly out to me was the Foaming Facial Wash. The one I have is a travel size and is unfortunately empty now but I am definitely going out to buy the full size of it.
Another thing I've used everyday this month is the L'Oréal Studio Secrets Primer, it just smooths the skin out and makes application of my BB cream so smooth and helps my t-zone to stay matte much longer

Cheeks: A while back I bought a cream blush from e.l.f. and I was very confused when it arrived. I really don't think any skin color can use this as a blush on their cheeks, but that said it is actually a great cream bronzer for my skin. I really like it, it is easy to use, blend and look really natural

Eyes: For under eyes I've used L'Oréal Magique Lumi highlighter as concealer and highlighter all month and I really like it. Also my eyeshadow palette Naked Basics from Urban Decay has been used every single day since I got it early this month. And lastly my L'Oréal Color Infallible in 'Sahara Treasure' has found its way on my eye lids a lot this past month. It's so easy and quick to use and looks like you put a lot of effort in to your eyeshadow, I definitely want to try more of the colors from that line

Lips: One lip product I really love is the Dior Addict lipgloss in 'Délice'. I'm not much of a lipgloss girl but this one is so nice and smooth to have on your lips and not sticky at all. It just gives such a pretty sheen with a little color and sparkle

Hair: This month I tried a new hair brand called Macadamia Natural Oil. I have heard so many great things about the brand and read a lot of great reviews online. So I bought the shampoo, moisture rinse and reviving curl cream (on the picture) and I am in love! My hair feels so good and soft and the curl cream works wonders for my hair. Since using this my hair has changed completely. And I will definitely continue buying these products

Brushes: Last but not least I want to talk about the brushes I've used a lot this month. First we have a newer one, this is the first brush I have tried from Real Techniques and I am seriously impressed. It's the Expert Face Brush and I use it with my BB creams. It is so smooth on the skin and blends everything perfectly out. Next we have Sigma F60 that is a foundation brush but I have used it for my concealer and cream blush and I love it. Again we have a Sigma brush in E65 and I have used this brush a lot this month because I have been liking to line my eyes with the black eyeshadow 'Crave' from the Naked Basics palette in stead of using black eyeliner, I think this gives a more natural look. And lastly we have an old brush from Make Up Store '101' which has a sponge tip applicator and I've used this brush with my Color Infallible eyeshadow and it just packs the eyeshadow on so well and opaque, it is also a great brush for loose pigments, I love it!

That was all for this month, hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment