Tuesday, October 28, 2014

L'Oréal Color Riche Mono Eyeshadows







I wanted to share a new find with you guys. Last week I stumbled upon these new L'Oréal Color Riche Mono eyeshadows in Matas and thought they looked beautiful.
These are new gel infused single shadows that L'Oréal have released and have a very interesting texture, not like anything else I own, and great color pay off.

500 Gold Mania - is from their 'Lumiere' line. A beautiful true gold with shimmer to it. Can be packed on the lids for a deeper gold color, but I used my large fluffy Dior eyeshadow brush that sheers the application out a bit, you could use a sponge tip applicator brush like this one for a deeper color.

200 Over the Taupe - is from their 'Nude' line. This one is a beautiful taupe with some light purple/pink undertones to it, and when sheered on the lids like on the picture above gives a taupy/tan look. I think this one might be my favorite, it's a very different color and a great one to use for a one shadow eye look. This one is also perfect for everyday wear. Again I used my Dior eyeshadow brush, but for a deeper color use a more dense brush or a sponge tip applicator.

301 Escape in Bordeaux - is from their 'Smokey' line. This is a beautiful deep purple bordeaux with gold shimmers running through. The shimmers catch on the eyelids very well giving the eyeshadow a beautiful play on the lids. This one I found was a bit hard to work with because of the texture and deep color. If you want to pack it all over the lids for a smokey look I suggest using a sponge top applicator brush and then blending the edges really well.

I think they are all very beautiful and definitely worth taking a closer look at if you see them.
Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment