Thursday, October 30, 2014

Oktober Favorites



This months favorites I feel are really good, so I hope you get some inspiration!

Moroccanoil Treatment - I put one pump of this through the ends of my hair every night and it leaves them really smooth and soft. And though it's expensive you don't use much so it will last you a long time and you really get what you pay for here. Highly recommend!

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado - I use this for my eye cream at night and it has a thick and creamy texture that feels really hydrating on the eye area.

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer 'Warm Ivory' - This is the best concealer I've ever found. It's really creamy, doesn't make the under eyes look dry at all and has great coverage without collecting in the fine lines. I've been looking for a good concealer for a long time and have definitely found the perfect one!

O.P.I Glitter Off Base Coat - you could probably guess this would be in here if you've read my blog this past month. This is the best thing that has ever happened to glitter nail polishes and I love wearing them now only because of this base coat. Read my full review here.

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 'Mango' - this is a great lip balm, moisturizing and smells really nice. It leaves a nice glossy finish on the lips as well.

Bobbi Brown Lip Liner 'Red' - I know this is going to be a stable for me going in to the holidays. This is a really great universal red lip liner that will go great with all you red lipsticks or lipglosses and will help them stay put and not bleed.

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

2 comments:

  1. I've been interested in the Kiehl's eye cream. It sounds like a fantastic product! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it really hydrates well. You should try it! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete