Saturday, February 7, 2015

Beauty Repurchases from 2014



As you probably saw in my empties series (hereherehere and here) I finished some beauty products in 2014, and as I mentioned in those blog post, some I would repurchase and others I wouldn't.

So I wanted to show some of the things, skincare, haircare, nailpolish and makeup, that I actually did repurchase throughout the year off 2014.

I'm sorry this is up so late, I wanted to get it up a couple off weeks ago. But things have been busy around here, so I finally have time to sit down and write this now.

GHD Heat Protect Spray - This is my favorite heat protectant. The mist is really fine and sprays evenly over the hair, not hitting everything else around you, as I find some sprays do. Highly recommend!

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream - Also mentioned here. The best hand cream I've found so far, except the Caudalie mini ones, but they're for my purse. It moisturizes and sinks into the skin really fast without leaving a greasy residue on the hands.

M.A.C. Fix+ - Also mentioned here. I use this every day to set my makeup. It smells really nice and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. Great to use over makeup or throughout the day. I bought my first bottle in june, and as I mentioned I use it every day to set my makeup, and I still have a little left. It's also great to wet the brush with to make eyeshadows more pigmented.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple - Also mentioned here. I've used this cleanser for almost a year now and I still love it just as much. It cleanses the face and gets rid off all the makeup in just one wash, it really makes washing your face easy and quick. And one bottle of this lasts really long.

Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream mini - Also mentioned here and here. The little mini hand creams are really nice and convenient to have in the purse. These also moisturize and sink into the skin really quickly without leaving a greasy residue on the skin.

Lancome Hypnose mascara - Also mentioned here. It's one of my very favorite mascaras. The bristles are really nice and give lashes a lot of length and volume without clumps.

Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara - Also mentioned here. Is the other one of my very favorite mascaras. Like the Lancome one it gives length, volume and no clumps and this one is really great at curling the lashes as well because of the form of the wand.

Clinique Bottom Lash mascara - Also mentioned here. The best mascara for lower lashes ever. No more smudging or flaking and the tiny wand really gets to all the small lower lashes.

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair - Also mentioned here. Is the best serum I've ever tried. It really helps with fine lines and preventing aging signes on the skin. Buy this in duty free tough, because it's really expensive but totally worth it!

Beauty Blender Cleanser Solid - Also mentioned here. The best soap for cleansing the Beauty Blender as well as makeup brushes. And this little soap lasts really long as well.

Beauty Blender - Also mentioned here. The best thing ever to apply foundation. Really makes foundation blend unto the skin flawlessly.

Ciaté 'Amazing Gracie' - Also mentioned hereherehere and here. As you probably can guess from all the blog posts I've written the last year about this nail polish, it definitely was one of my favorite nail polish finds off last year. I got a mini bottle of it, and when I used it up I bought the full size straight away!

Seche Vite - Also mentioned here. This is my favorite top coat I've tried so far. It dries the nail polish super quick and helps the longevity of the manicure as well.

These are all the repurchases I made last year. I hope you found this helpfull and interesting. Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment