Sunday, May 10, 2015

April Favorites



This months favorites is out a little late, but these are non the less some of the things I've been loving last month. Check them out!

Origins GinZing moisturizer - This is one of the very few moisturizers I've repurchased, that's how much I like it! It's the perfect day time moisturizer for my combination skin, especially when it gets a bit oilier during the warmer months. It smells amazing and the texture is light and gel like and it sinks into the skin quickly without leaving a greasy residue on the skin. I highly recommend this one!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream - I've been loving this eye cream this last month. I've only been using it in my night time skincare routine, but I could imagine it's really nice to use during the day as well. It has a really nice texture and moisturizes the skin around the eye really well. I could see myself repurchasing this eye cream as well!

Dior Huile Abricot - I purchased this after reading a lot of good reviews about it on Feelunique.com and when they were having a 15% off everything sale I decided to purchase it and try it out. But I was still a bit sceptic. But seeing it here you can probably guess that I ended up really liking it. I like using it on my bare nails and leaving it on during the night. The tube makes it really easy to use and non messy. It makes my cuticles look really good and feel hydrated.

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator 'Spellbound' - I bought this probably two years ago but since it was limited edition I couldn't talk about it too much on my blog, but I have been loving it non the less. Now I saw Laura Mercier had brought it back under a different name 'Indiscretion' but I think it's the same exact highlighter, so I thought I could mention it. The color is a bit dark and bronzy for my normal skin color, but during the summer months I really love wearing it and have pulled it back out the last couple of weeks. It's a beautiful highlighter, so if you can get your hands on 'Indiscretion' I definitely recommend it.

Burberry Eye Colour Silk 'Pale Barley' - I've already talked about this eyeshadow here so I won't go too much on about it, but I wanted to quickly mention it as it has been a great everyday one-shadow eyeshadow for me this month. And I also wanted to tell you guys that Feelunique.com now are selling Burberry and as they often have great sales it's definitely worth keeping and eye out for them if you don't feel like spending that much on one eyeshadow or lipstick.

Sigma Tapered Blending - E40 - I've been using this brush the last couple of months for my highlighter. I really like using a smaller brush to get more precise application, and this one works really well for that.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine #15 - I've been really enjoying this creamy peachy lipstick since the weather has been warmer and the formula on these is seriously nice and well worth the money, but again I would definitely wait till a 15% or 20% off sale is on.

Dior Addict Fluid Stick '373 Rieuse' - Ever since the Fluid Sticks came out a year ago I've been really loving them. Specially this color has been a great everyday fresh color for me all year but especially in the spring/summer months. I highly recommend this color and the formula on these are also really nice and last long on the lips.

This month I did have a couple of favorites, but I hope you enjoyed and found it helpfull. Thank you for reading and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment